Cewl modern Camaro IROCZ rendering.....looks awesome

Discussion in 'Z Lounge' started by NastyZ, Aug 22, 2020.

1. NastyZ

Tags:
  2. Zspoiler

Looks like some touches from the third gen

3. mullettcar

god no please camaro gods dont do this, if they want to appeal to the masses they need to go back and make a muscle car they failed with the 5th and 6th gen and if they think to make the 7th gen like this it will flop.
    dodge has it with a straight forward design the Challenger hell demon red eye kitten sells because its a muscle looking car stripped down bare bones look. the mustang now looks like a toyota or some other import the camaro is leaning the same way.
    get rid of the flash and make a flat smooth muscle car and the camaro might survive .

Not Dave and M1dniterider like this.
  4. NastyZ

Its not a gm rendering...its a rendering sight.... you should see the camaro station wagon :)

5. Zspoiler

There was one back in the 1970`s along with a firebird,

NastyZ likes this.
  6. mullettcar

lol i have seen it . i guess i wish the camaro gods would look at my post and make the camaro the way i want it lol

7. NastyZ

8. NastyZ

Here is a 70 ta for ya lol....posted above

9. mullettcar

10. NastyZ

11. NOBOTL

12. NOBOTL

ya know the more I look at this themore I need an old iroc for the street thanks for that lol

13. skypuppy

I was kind of meh with the 5th Gen design. I always felt that the cowl was too high which sorta gave the car the appearance of Cadillac CTS, imo. If Chevy can somehow correct this and give it a more sleeker appearance like that of the IROC it would draw my attention, at least :dance:

14. Not Dave

When the 5th gen came out I wasn't a fan. 6th gen is just an updated 5th, no real style changes. I wish they'd do one retro based off the early 2nd gen but know that won't happen. 5th looks too porky, 6th looks the same but ricey. GM has an awful way of giving hope and ultimately disappointing. I would love a 6th gen Camaro if it actually looked good, like a simple muscle car without the high waist look and over designed grill. GM is too busy trying to make their fleet completely electric. When that happens I'll be the guy in the Rush song Red Barchetta, driving an illegal ICE car.

mullettcar likes this.