Carlisle shows

Discussion in 'Camaro Events' started by Old Fart's Z28, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Old Fart's Z28

I'm making plans for next years vacations and I've wanted to go to a Carlisle show for years. Who here has been to the Carlisle Chevy Nationals? Do they have many Camaro? How big is the show, and if there are any tips to make attending it more enjoyable I appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Tags:
  2. Old Fart's Z28

3. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

I've been to Carlisle Pa, but not for the car shows. But I hear that it's absolutely amazing for a car guy to attend. Been wanting to go myself. Free bump to try to get someone in here that has been.

4. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

Unfortunately, I have not gone. Every time I want to my life seems to get in the way! I've rarely heard anyone say anything bad about the shows there, that town knows how to do it.

Eastwood, who attends a great many shows, has put together a tips article about Hersey and Carlisle:

http://www.eastwood.com/surviving-the-fall-car-shows-tips-from-eastwood

Its written about the fall shows, but probably most of it applies to spring as well. From my experience at other large shows, these tips are pretty much universal --- except maybe the number of miles you'll walk, few shows except Sema are as big.