Cajun Camaro Club Section

Discussion in 'Camaro And Firebird Car Clubs' started by MasterZ, Jan 27, 2011.

1. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Just created a section for the Cajun Camaro Club to hang out, share their events, etc..I am also part of the group. Great group of people, we love to hang out, cruise, etc... Open to anyone who wants to hang out.:thumbsup:

Welcome ALL:wavey:

Tags:
  2. Gatorjak

Meeting for Cajun Camaro Club

Talked to Lisa today. We are looking into making "Cajun Camaro Club" a formal club. This will protect our name and our butts (insurance). We are looking at possibly March 12th at Bass Pro. We'll do lunch at the restaurant there and have a meeting to discuss and brainstorm the entire club thing.

Lisa has secured the web domain www.cajuncamaroclub.com.

Think about it, and when we have a firm date and time, we will post it everywhere!

So that we can consolidate the list of interested folks please go to the thread on C5: and leave your comments there.

Thank you!

3. 20tenss

march 12th is good for me, count me in.

4. Gatorjak

OFFICIAL DATE, TIME AND LOCATION:

March 12th, 2011 @ 1:30pm*- We will meet at Bass Pro Shop in Denham Springs, LA (SE corner of the parking lot.)

*This time will allow our members participating in the "Cajun Classic Chevy" car show at Gerry Lane to join us.

I will keep this list updated. Let me know here, or pm me that your coming and how many will be with you (the count is to make reservations in the restaurant.) Thank you.

5. voodoochildsj

6. MrsVoodoo

I'm with him^

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Wish it was the weekend before cause I would be in town then :(

8. voodoochildsj

well that sucks Glenn

9. CajunCamaroChic

10. Gatorjak

We are official

:clapper:Yesterdays meeting went well! It was decided CAJUN CAMARO CLUB would be incorporated as a non-profit entity. Elections were held and board members were elected as follows:

President- Russ Jackson (Gatorjak)
    Secretary- Lisa Graves (Cajun Camaro Chick)
    Treasurer- Janet Nagelin (Bliss)

This morning the Articles of Incorporation were filed with the State. Lot's more to do, we'll keep you posted!

11. Gatorjak

CAJUN CAMARO CLUB April Meet and Eat!!

Hey everybody! Nick posted this up on another thread and asked if I could post it here so we could see who's interested!

Originally Posted by BLACK10
    There is a cool hotrod-theme pizza place in breaux bridge called buck and johnny's. Plenty of parking and its right across from the police station lol. There is also an upstairs and another large meeting room. It used to be an old chevy dealership that closed in the 70's

Could possibly be our april meet and then go over to the o'charlies show in lafayette.......

That would be April 2nd for lunch at noon then O'Charlies is at 3pm.

I talked to Nick last night on the phone. This place sound cool!

So if your what to do it, let us know! I'm in! Post up and I'll add ya to the list!

12. Gatorjak

Had a pretty good turn out Saturday in Breaux Bridge! 20+ cars. Need someone to post some pics, I didn't take my camera out.

13. Gatorjak

Congratulations to Jason (MasterZ) on his win at the car show Saturday! We out numbered the Mustangs about 2-1 AND one of ours takes home BEST PAINT!

14. fieldgoal00

Anything going on this weekend?

15. Gatorjak

There were a couple of ideas tossed around, but they would work better later. So right now it's still up in the air.

I am thinking about going to Ragin Racin on the 14th and get the BEEst dyno'd. I need to call them and see if they can do it, and if maybe we could have a mini dyno day.

16. voodoochildsj

We get our 2011 this monday :D

17. Gatorjak

Awesome! Congrats!

18. Gatorjak

Headed to Ragin Racin!

Hey, on May 14th I'm heading over to Ragin Racin. Gotta an appointment with the dyno at 9am. After we are done there, Angela and I are going to have some crawfish from Krazy Klaws (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Krazy-...82976131736412).

They don't have tables there, but my daughter lives in Broussard and will pick them up and we will picnic at her house. If anyone is interested in joining us, give me a call, or pm me, and let me know. We would love to have you join us!!!