Bose Speaker Connectors

Discussion in 'Mobile Electronics' started by doww301, May 1, 2019.

1. doww301

I have a 95Z and this car originally came with the Bose stereo system. The previous owner of the car removed the sub woofer and the two speakers which are located in the rear seat area. Also, they changed out the speaker connectors that go to these are rear seat speakers in order to use aftermarket speakers. I know there are much better stereo system
    s out there but I was trying to keep the original stereo as those are the components I already have to work with. I have reinstalled the original stereo head and also recently reconnected the sub woofer in the back-The previous owner apparently never messed with the harness for that sub woofer and once I reinstalled it it worked perfectly. The two front door speakers are the originals and they were never removed by the previous owner. I recently found a set of the rear seat speakers with the amps attached to them on eBay and want to install those which will complete my stereo system. The problem is I cannot find any original wiring harnesses, or even the original 4 pin connectors those speakers need to work. I’m not a wiring genius so I was thinking once I had acquired either of those I could take the car to an audio shop and have them wire up the speakers so my entire system would be working. What I’m looking for are the appropriate harness pieces that either I can use, or if anyone knows where I can get the proper connectors that go to those speakers that would be great as well. I have done a lot of web searches and have yet to find either of those two items. If anyone has any idea where to find either of these I would really appreciate some help being turned in the right direction, or if you yourself have either of these and you want to sell it please let me know so I will definitely buy them. OK thanks in advance for anyone’s time in helping me!

Tags:
  2. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Go to your local junkyard and you will find what you need. Take you a pair of snips and just cut the wire to however length you may need and then wire them up to yours in your car.

3. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

4. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

5. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

6. doww301

Yeah I saw those and I was wondering about them but I tried to contact the seller find out if they are four pin connectors but no response

7. doww301

I did just take another look at those they do have four wires coming out maybe I’ll just get them even if the guy doesn’t answer me they’re not exactly high finance at five dollars apiece. Hey thanks for pointing those out to me!

FANTA-Z likes this.
  8. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

My pleasure and I would think they would work, and as you said it's not like it will break the bank lol.