Blue Thunder Pics with new Halos and seat covers installed

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by 101FSNCO, Sep 3, 2009.

1. 101FSNCO

Just took some new pics of Blue Thunder and thought I would post them up. Just added the new Halos the other day. The install was pretty easy, the hard part was getting them to line up right in the opening with the seals. Ordered a set of custom seat covers to go with the Blue Thunder vibe. Not bad if I do say so myself:clap: Jim(Warthog) I am awaiting your comments:D I have been trying to get a darker back ground with some storm clouds in it, but everytime I get the chance no camera. Got one in the car now. 1st time posting pics, so take it easy on me:D

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Wow! The Legend lives

It is great seeing she is being well taken care of. I know Jim will be very happy!

Looking Great. So how has she been treating you?

3. SmokinWS-6

Wow...Blue looks great!!!!!!!!!!! Love the Halo's...looks mean....Blue went to a good owner!!

4. 101FSNCO

She has been treating me very well, thanks for the great comments.

5. brianswimmer23

car looks good still. glad to see she has a good home and that she is getting well taken care of as well. pics were good!

6. LS1Tuner_06

Glad to see the brethren of my car doing well and in good hands. Seeing new pictures makes me smile. Keep up the work. Do you plan on coming to AtL for the gathering? I'd still love to get some pictures for me and Jim. He will like what you did with blue thunder. Btw thx for joining the community. Hope you become a regular.

7. WartHog Staff Alumni

Wow, I never really thought she'd look good with halos, but I was wrong! She does look like she's ready for battle! The seat covers look GREAT too. Thanks Will. Love the direction and that you're taking good care of Blue Thunder. :2thumbsup

8. nighthawk15

Looks great! Blue Thunder definitely went to a good home.

9. Camaro Queen

Very nice. I love the headrests. If you dont mind me asking where and how much for the headrest?

10. 101FSNCO

Again, thanks for all the wonderful comments.

Dont know if I will be able to go to Atl or not yet.

CamaroQueen- I got them at seatsavers.com, with the custom stitching in the head rests and two-tone right at 200. This was the only place I could find that had the same Blue Thunder font type as on the orange stripes.

11. sweet-94z28

I'm glad Blue Thunder went to a good home. The kid that bought my Camaro probably totaled it already. He was a complete idiot, but he paid what I wanted and I guess that is the important thing.

12. BdNflnc

Lookin good man! I'm glad shes in good hands! Hope to see you around here! :)

13. greg_74

Good to see you're taking care of Blue Thunder. The halos look real good on there.

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

Really nice!! The car needs a grill ;)

15. Bowtiedad_Z28

They are seat covers not just the headrest. Women:dizzy:

Great job with Blue Thunder. If you do not take care of him, we have been known to come after people.:DJk Maybe. Hehe

16. Camaro Queen

I know they are a complete seat cover and not just the headrest. Careful. I know where you sleep at night and I am not afraid of you...... butthead.

Thank you for the info. Not really all that badly priced either. What font is that. I tried matching it for a tshirt and came close but not exact. And dont worry about Bowtiedad_Z28.. I can take care of him if he gives you any trouble. hahaa. I will stop making him food and make him give up his side of the bed to my dogs. LOL that will teach him.

17. 101FSNCO

Yes, they are the full seat covers.

18. WartHog Staff Alumni

Nora, you are too mean to your 1st Husband! Better watch Hubby #2 will come gunning for you. :D

19. Camaro Queen

I challenge you to a dual my good sir.:wavey: Aint a JIm in this world who skeers me. LOL :goodbad:

Choose your weapon.:chuckball::twak::punchy::stooges::bitchslap:uzi::smashfrea:swordfigh

Or maybe you should just bow down now and save yourself the embarrasment. :yrthewmn:

20. WartHog Staff Alumni