Back in to the Fbody crowd (are you ready for this?)

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by LS1Tuner_06, Sep 17, 2013.

1. LS1Tuner_06

Like the title says! I'm back! I just couldn't handle it! Some of you already know, but I figured I would come on here and let it be known! Now here is for the exciting part! Are you ready!? I bought my camaro back! Most of you will remember, last November I traded the Camaro for a Subaru STI. Well after about 6 months or so I started missing the Camaro (honestly it was way before that), but that's about when it started setting in. So I already knew that the guy I traded it to had full intention to sell the camaro. That's kind of sad right! I mean was was I thinkin?! Anyways he wound up selling it of course and that was that. Very sad to me. Anyways, about a month and a half ago after selling one motorcycle and buying another I realized it just wasn't what I wanted. I wanted my Car back. So I decided to put an ad on Craigslist looking for it and left it at that. About 3 weeks ago I got an email saying that his cousin owned the car and it was in great shape still and that it had had some maintenance done to it. The owner wanted my number to give me a call. So a week later I finally got a call and he said he had taken good care of it, replaced the O2 sensors, new spark plugs and wires, new slave cylinder, new brakes and rotors, two new rear tires and he replaced the Magnaflow with a Flowmaster 80 and took the tips off. I sold the car with around 128xxx miles on it and he said it hadn't rolled over 130xxx miles yet. Worked out a price, sold the motorcycle and was able to pick the car up yesterday! Must say, a new fire has been lit. I am back in love with this car. It runs better than before. And it just puts a smile on my face. I couldn't be happier and I was extremely excited to let everyone in the Z28 community know!

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

A picture when I hit 130K miles on the way home
    [​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. BdNflnc

No responses yet?!?! Whats wrong with these guys?! haha
    As I said on FB, I'm so glad the hear you found your car and were able to buy it back! That is so awesome!
    Plus, you dont even have to change your sig! ;)

3. LS1Tuner_06

HAHAHA! yep. It's dead in here! Oh well. Yep I'm happy. I've been drivin it the past two days. I can't get enough of it!

4. Forgiven

Yeah gotta liven up this place....Change a sig...that is too hard, I forgot how I did mine....just pretend the car in mine is maroon now....this is my 3rd Camaro and it is the best one yet, probably will be my last....who knows....Maybe I should have just started my own thread...don't want to steal your thunder. Your car is probably faster than mine, haha. But few go there...I did. Love the smiles on both your faces...
    IMG_0414.JPG #ad
    IMG_0422.JPG #ad
    IMG_0463.JPG #ad

5. sweet-94z28

I'm still around. I saw this earlier, but I got called off to work on something else at work before I could reply. Congrats on finding and getting your car back though!

6. LS1Tuner_06

Lol. Thanks! And there is no telling, but I really like the one you have now. Very nice!

Thanks! Yep I'm not sure who was more excited, her or I?!