Anyone got pics of their relocation for pcv and crank vent tubes lines?

Discussion in 'Power Adders' started by NastyZ, Mar 28, 2019.

1. NastyZ

For the turbo setup ...Had to relocate my pcv and crank vent lines off the throttle body....to ahead of the turbo.....would love to see other peoples examples.

Tags:
  2. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Show us how you have it now

3. NastyZ

Well, thats just it.... its stock as of now, not sure if you can see it in this pic. But plans were to route it under the plenum and, kinda down the front of the engine over to wear the overflow used to be ( turbo intake there now) 1371221281_1.jpg #ad

Might have lost some resolution. ...here is the other one i have on this device 1371221281_1.jpg #ad

20160611_170251.jpg #ad

4. NastyZ

5. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

For some reason all the links to pictures send my phone to Amazon ads. It's not just yours it's every picture I click on

6. NastyZ

When i was clicking on them.....I had amazon search pages looking for my title of this thread.

Except for the one picture that says attatched file......

Those other 2 pictures ....i clicked large.... but thats all i got

7. NastyZ

Also , wondering.... can I route boththe pcv line and the crankmcase vent line.... to one common line.
    Like maybe join them together under the manifold.... then just route one line down to the i take for turbo.

Next question. Is there a possibility you can have them lines too close to the turbo? Dont want that of its an issue

8. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Yes you should be able to connect them, and yes I wouldn't want them too close to all of that heat lol.

9. NastyZ

Thanks, I was kinda worried about to much pull on the lines from the turbo.... like if too close , would I start yanking oil through them lines into the turbo.... maybe set them as close to the filter? Or half way between turbo and, filter.... might be a safe bet