Anybody going to SEMA 2016?

Discussion in 'Camaro Events' started by Marino, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Marino

I usually try to get to SEMA every year, but this year I'm going to be on a work boondoogle. Bad timing! I wanted to check out the new ZL 1. Plus there is always the collection of insane concept cars.
    Who is going this year - anybody?

Tags:
  2. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

It's a pretty expensive trip for me overall, so it's been a few years. Back when I ran a shop I went every year, but I can't justify it now. I miss going!

3. Dawson

I've always wanted to attend this event, but it's far away for me, so it would cost a lot for me to go. I'm hoping that maybe next year I will be able to have enough saved up for this to stay for the three days and then spend the rest of the week sightseeing.

4. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

Just remember though, only businesses and reporters can go, it's not for the general public. I've been a few times as a buyer for my shop, and as media for a large enthusiast site. They require you provide press or business credentials to register.

5. Marino

My buddy is a paint distributor, and I used to tag along as part of his entourage. Missing this year may mean I have to bribe him to get back in!