ALLDATA system!

Discussion in 'Camaro Articles' started by Mauiguyy911, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Mauiguyy911

Just thought this would be something everyone should know about. Its called ALLDATA. It is a system used by MANY repair shops in the U.S. for technical service bulletins, step-by-step repair & diagnostic instructions for everything on your car with pictures to show you along, and even what you can expect to pay for someone to work on your car since this is where most shops base thier labor charge on. I found out about this at my last job when i was a Customer Service Manager at a Auto reapir shop in South Florida.

Well, thats it so if your interested check it out. Very handy for D.I.Y.'ers and no this has nothing to do with me or making any money or anything off this, just a very handy site although they do have a small fee to gain access to it but i feel its worth it!

If you want to see an example of how it works, just click on the link, then click on "VIEW DEMO VEHICLES" on the left hand side and then click on one of the two cars they have listed and browse through it.

http://www.alldatadiy.com/

Tags:
  2. Chris

I love alldata its what we use at school , So anything that I want to do at home I can print out all the diagrams and what not and do the stuff I cant get done in the hour and a half at school .

3. Mauiguyy911

haha, exactly what i used to do at work. I think i printed a whole book worth of stuff about my car before i stopped working there...is it a tech school?

4. Chris

No right now Ima senior in high school lol then Im going To the community college for a year so I can save up enough to either go to lincoln tech or wyo tech, I dont wont to drop 20-30k into going to school to be a mech. right away I have a few summer jobs lined up to make sure its what I want to do

5. Mauiguyy911

cool, i got my A.A. degree and now going to Florida State University for my Masters and never payed a penny...financial aid is a great thing, i actually get paid to go to school:thumbsup:

6. ckyconan2003

my dad used this all the time at his old shop....it wont lemme log in though.

7. ckyconan2003

HAH NEVERMIND!!!!!!! i got in at

www.alldatapro.com

i changed my mind, i dont wanna get this account blocked. if you want the log-in info PM me

DO NOT ABUSE THIS!

8. num.1.stunner

I also have a alldatapro acct. if anyone needs anything let me know