All the pictures I took at the Power Tour

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by BlueZee28, Jun 8, 2010.

1. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

I didn't walk around every single block in downtown Springfield unfortunately. And I didn't take pictures of half the cars that I looked at because frankly, there were SO MANY CARS! I got some of the really nice ones that appealed to me though, most of them were 3rd gens though because I wanted to see how many of the owners were on TGO. But some other cool ones are here like an LS9 powered 4th gen!

This '91 Firehawk (car #13 of 25) was part of our caravan. It sits with 4,350 miles on the odometer. It's extremely cool

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

This '91 GTA has an LS2/TH350 swap and ran a 9.81 last season.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/bluezee28/e289f7a6.jpg
    [EURL=https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?url=search-alias=automotive&field-keywords=pictures+Power+Tour+camaro+parts&linkCode=ll2&tag=theturfor-20|pictures Power Tour][IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e99/bluezee28/3a96b530.jpg[/EURL]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Pyro97

I think you're car is the nicest third gen I've seen. Love it :bow:

3. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

Thank you :)

4. Timmz28

dude how fast was that blue camaro with the ls9??

5. richard96

Very nice rides. Thanks for the eye candy Nick.

6. YETI

way cool rides, 1day, 1 day... beautiful 3rd gen bro!!

7. MasterZ Staff Alumni

oh wow... makes me want to go meet up with them even more in Mobile, AL this saturday for the final meet...

8. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

You really should!

9. thelastz28

Awesome pics. :thumbsup:

10. pmr253

Nice 3rd gens.

11. tmurph01

Awesome picks! I really wanna try and do the next one when it comes around my area. Just out of curiosity.. whats the story behind the LS9 powered fourth gen? That looks sick and I bet it hauls also..

:cool:

12. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

I believe that is one of GMPP's cars.

13. 1badfnz

I heard the guy from gmpp talking in newton about the ls9 camaro. he said its a package they are thinking of releasing to swap it into 4th gen cars and they brought it out to gauge peoples interest. would be very sweet but i'm guessing very pricey!

14. Ryatt-Motion Staff Alumni

I thought I had heard someone mention at the Anaheim Auto show two years ago that there would be an LS9 package avaliable for the 4th gen that would fit under the hood. I did not think it was possible, I am glad I am wrong, that is a beautiful engine. I kind of wish they would have painted the inside of the engine bay in Corvette ZR-1 blue.

15. Forgiven

Nice graven images. Sure a lot of old cars with new motors in them, good to see.