Advise - 3" Cowl Hood

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by sujomatt, Dec 11, 2008.

?

Which hood

1. 3" Cowl

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. SVO SS Cowl Hood

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. sujomatt

Tags:
  2. sujomatt

Bump cuz i was thinking of ordering it today lol

3. Standard-Z

Looks good. I say go for it. 1 thing you could do is. Go to their feedback and see if someone else bought this hood for there maro and email them and see how they like it.

4. sujomatt

5. 96 Z-Ragtop

Sunoco hoods rule :thumbsup:

6. egott_91

Sunoco, or Harwood!

If you go w/ one of the others, don't get the one w/ the SS scoop.

7. mullettman

go with a 6 inch like me lol well they dont make i made mine but ya its a good deal i paid that much just for the scoop part of my hood

8. sujomatt

Ive been doing a lot of thinking and checking the ebay seller reviews - every camaro related sale has had great feedback about fitment. i think im going to order the hood today :)

9. Neenjah

second one looks kind of like a mustang hood ive seen.

10. sujomatt

yea i think it looks pretty cool but i want to have black vinyl on the sides of it and that SS scoop thing i think would ruin the look im going for.

like this:

[​IMG]#ad

11. Camarobird92

I'd go with the SVO cowl-SS hood. I wish I could find it for LT-1 cars. I love that hood.

12. sujomatt

Can anyone find a pic of a Camaro with the SVO hood? i cant tell how it will look!! Lol. i did a google search but no dice

13. sujomatt

welp, i ordered the SVO Hood, ill have it the end of next week. ill post pics of the test fit. :)

14. sujomatt

By the way, i think they make this hood for LT1 cars. i'd email them asap b4 they raise their prices after xmas lol.

15. egott_91

Hope you like it...

16. sujomatt

lol i sense disappointment.

i'll be very honest - i saw so many cars with the sunoco/cowl hoods on that it was actually making it unappealing. so i am trying something different. i think i will like it, if not oh well - ill sell it or just keep it anyways lol

17. egott_91

Haha, yeah, not my choice of hood, but it's your car, and if you like it, go for it...maybe it'll look better on the car?

18. sujomatt

yea ill post some pics up as soon as i can

19. sujomatt

Update!!!

The hood just came in! I am hoping to get it in the next few days from my Mother's work. Test fit pics to follow.

20. sujomatt

My friends and I just put the hood there, didnt bolt it down or anything. But here is an idea of wat it will look like.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad