Active Members

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions. Questions and Official Surveys' started by Rich31977, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Rich31977

Wondering how many active members are currently on the site on a regular basis? Seems to be a little bit of a dead site.

Tags:
  2. IrocMyCamaroSS

Of all the forums I’ve visited, this one has been the most helpful. Some good people here.

3. mullettcar

i come on here pretty much everyday at some point and check for new posts Tony does most the time too and nasty there are a few of us you would not have to wait more then the day to typically get a answer to a question.
    the site goes up and down with members being on just like any other site.
    i have being coming to this site on and off for about 14 yrs

4. mullettcar

a lot of times you can do a search in the top right and get the answer to most questions cause believe me they have been asked
    there is info on this site from 20 years ago so most problems that a guy could have with a camaro has happened and is documented here lol

5. NastyZ

Ya....lots of questions are answered with the search feature....more about fixing an issue ...than socializing

6. CubanDaddy

If I’m not busy I bug people on here with my random questions.