A few new pics of Son in laws camaro

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Camaro Queen, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Camaro Queen

We spent all day cleaning and detailing both cars for an all camaro car show that we ended up not attending due to a cranky baby keeping everyone up all night. Anyway, as the sun was setting I took some pics. Some are good and others are not.

I am thinking that I would like Ethan to use some of these to make a sig. Any suggestions on which would make the best sig?

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Mr.Squeelerz

Beautiful... I want one!:wave:

3. Blue89RS

Was this car on craigslist not too long ago? Beautiful third gen.

4. Timmz28

this is a very sexy car! i want it!

5. Camaro Queen

I am not sure. It was ZYA's before Mike bought it.

Thanks all I am sure Mike will be happy to see that everyone likes the car. It does need to have a new paint job due to chips in the front and a little body rust but for the most part the car is very clean.

I will see If I can get some pics of the engine. Jim and Mike spend some time working on it. Still may need some work but as we all know nothing happens overnight.

6. Timmz28

can i have it?

7. LS1Tuner_06

Definitely love that car. The picture right before the last one is my favorite

8. Camaro Queen

I dont think he is willing to get rid of it. Mike, Jim and Glenn just converted it from an auto to a manual.

Cody, that is our favorite as well.

9. GhostZ

that is a beautiful third gen for sure. now just have her lowered and she will be looking perfect

10. Camaro Queen

I have my trailer set up so that I can get my lowered car on it without scraping... I cannot get the third gen on unless I have the truck on higher ground on ramps and the trailer has a board under the end of the ramps on the lower ground. I am not encouraging him to lower it. Total suckage trying to load that car onto a trailer.

11. GhostZ

cars are ment to be drivin not trailered :nono:

12. Camaro Queen

That is true but when you are going a long distance or have transmission issues you need to be able to trailer. You have not been caught in a downpour that almost takes out your opti and you still have miles to go.

13. CamaroChica

thats a pretty nice lookin third gen! :) Love the blue!

14. Z28_Mennis

oh it will happen, i was looking at the dropzone springs 1.75 front and rear but i might go with the pro kit not sure yet.

15. Z28_Mennis

thank you for all the compliments, it still needs work but when i look at the car i see the finished project and it makes me want to buy more stuff. one day it will look how it does in my head.

16. Forgiven

Nice car. I think every home should have a sound proof room for cranky babies or spouses..:D

17. Camaro Queen

yes I agree.. you men really do need a soundproof room so we cannot hear your whining. LOL.

18. richard96

Sweet ride. I wish I could have one of each generation camaro.

19. Bularf

That car is a beauty. Love those 3rd gens