3 new appearance changes, first wash for 2011

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by BlueZee28, May 22, 2011.

1. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

I've been pretty busy with upgrades and appearance modifications this winter. In fact today was the first time I have washed the car since October, and this past Thursday was the first time it's been driven since November.

The appearance changes are chrome C5 Z06 wheels with rear Mickey Thompson DR's (previous wheels were chrome ZR1's with street tires), a custom stainless steel nose emblem that I ordered from emblempros.com, and a '91/'92 Z28 spoiler that I modified to fit on my convertible without making any changes to the existing quarter panel caps.

What do you think?

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Previous look:

[​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. Forgiven

I like the new rims and spoiler, car looks better. <><

3. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Gotta say I was a little skeptical about the spoiler, but the finished product.... I LIKE!

looks good bro! nice work.

4. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with how it turned out!

5. richard96

As far as the quality of goes, you always hit it out of the park. The spoiler looks great but I think its something to get used to. I personally like it because it belongs to the 3rd gen.

6. BdNflnc

Looks awesome Nick! I'm glad you finally got it all done and out on the road again. :)

7. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

New look is very nice :D :emoup:

8. Mr.Squeelerz

Looking good :)

9. 68 RS/SS Ragtop

Awesome job with the spoiler. Car looks great.:thumbsup:

Were the ZR1's aftermarket or did you have to use spacers? What are you going to do with them?:biggrin:

10. BlueZee28 Staff Alumni

They were replicas and I traded them for these wheels. I used 2" spacers up front, nothing in the rear since it's a 4th gen diff.