2010 COTM. If you want your car in it then come inside!!!

Discussion in 'Car of the month - Discussion' started by FANTA-Z, Dec 2, 2009.

1. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Tags:
  2. Paulster2

Good news, Glenn! :yahoo: Thanks for the announcement!

3. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

I guess I could clean up my car and see if it even stands a chance against some of these that we have here. I think me and photoshop will become best friends lol.

4. richard96

Its going to be awesome!

5. 95z28onjuice

sweeeeeeeeet i have been waiting a long time to hear that. and i think my car is a contender now. thanks glenn and the rest of the moderators for bringing this back*z28rocks*

6. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Thanks goes out to you members that kept asking about it. It was something we felt that you all wanted and we try to listen to our members as much as we can :)

7. 92camaroLT1

Hey glenn what are you guys going to do for this Jan?

8. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

January will be Jasons car since we really dont have time or submissions yet.

9. Tony Staff Member Super Moderator

Win by default??? I demand a recount :biggrin:

10. 95z28onjuice

O man that's cool......:wah: well if you have computur problems and caint get jasons picture up i have one of my car for you Glenn:shhh:

11. ur jlus

I'm in. Let's see what happens. *z28rocks*

12. egott_91

I'm gonna have to wait and submit it in the summer...she's away for winter and I will be adding things to her in the spring/summer anyways :)

13. LS1Tuner_06

count me in.

14. Z28Koda

Maybe I could be the first Truck of the month!

15. greg_74

My car isn't eligible till like June so I've got time. It won't be out of the pole barn till March at the earliest.

16. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

Well we only have like 4 submissions total so not sure on how this is all going to work out. I can understand around the holidays you have many other things to think and worry about so hopefully we will get more after the first of the year.

17. BdNflnc

I will post up a pic when I get a chance, and I also know that a pic was taken this weekend that is DEF going to be a car of the month pic! :)

18. SmokinWS-6

Wonder what pic u are talking about Landon????????????

19. richard96

When is the deadline? I get my car back from the shop next week. I could take a pic then and submit.

Nevermind, the 20th of each month for the following month.

20. FANTA-Z Staff Alumni

You can send your submission in at anytime. You dont have to wait for that month.