2006 Cobalt SS/SC

Discussion in 'Show & Shine' started by Tscape16, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Tscape16

Figured I'd just post up some pictures of the DD. Replaced the Cavalier last spring and decided to grab something more fun.

Current Mods include: K&N Cold Air Intake, ZZP Header/Downpipe, !CAT, Corsa Exhaust, Programmer Tune, Eibach springs/lowering kit, GMPP Clutch, LNF Axles, and finally billet roll pins (not much of a mod, but the stockers suck!).
    Future Mods include: 2.9" Pulley, #50 Injectors, Dynotune, additional suspension.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Kind of the direction I want to go with appearance mods (silver though obv):
    [​IMG]#ad

Tags:
  2. egott_91

Nice.

I've been debating for a few months whether or not I want to get a TC/SS. More than likely I'll wait till I'm finished with college and get something better once I land a job.

3. Tscape16

I have not had an issue with mine beside the roll pin issue they all have at one point and I put in a new CV shaft (first hard-launch ever, probably on the way out anyway). I get about 34-36 mpgs cruising at 80mph. My daily commute is 35 miles round trip with half city/hwy driving. I still average about 29 with a lot of spirited driving. :headbange

4. tmurph01

Looks great! I wouldn't mind getting myself a cobalt for a DD one day. Maybe after I get the Silverado paid off in a few years...

:cool:

5. 1redZ28

I've always liked those. Very nice

6. jkeaton

Very nice! My Camaro is my daily driver...lol

7. BdNflnc

Not bad man! My wife has a cobalt... not the fun version though. haha