1997 3.8L V6 turn signals and hazard not working.

Discussion in 'V6, I6 and I4 Performance (All Years)' started by johnnierayyy, Apr 24, 2022.

1. johnnierayyy

I have had this issue ever since I installed a new blower motor and amp in my car easter weekend. The turn signals won't even engage on the dash, the amber running lights work fine. Right before this my automatic lights also stopped working. I have checked the fuse (its fine) and replaced the flasher.

Tags:
  2. ss6532

Pretty simple, go back and check your wires. Which wires did you use for your amp?

3. Z28/Ken Staff Member Admin

I assume the lights themselves are good (not burnt?)? Yeah, I know an obvious thing but I had to ask.

4. cardo0

Just replaced a drivers side bad bulb. But it was easy to find as it was the only light that was out and it only stopped the passenger side from blinking. If neither side is blinking I think you changed the wiring when you installed that "amp". But you also say before the new amp wiring the automatic lights stopped working. Sounds like you had a problem before the rewire.

If you go to media fire w/s you can download a 1996 service manual with a diagnosis chart starting on page 3248.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?40mfgeoe4ctti

Good luck.