Southeast Region New Camaro Video help... details inside

Discussion in 'Regional Discussion' started by MasterZ, Sep 7, 2009.

1. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Ok peeps....

I have been speaking with Casey J. Porter. He is responsible for making Return of the Camaro video. Great quality video! if you havent seen it yet, please take the time to check it out I am quite sure you will like it.

Now for the details.

He is looking for some Camaro's ( sorry camaro's only this time) in the Central Florida/Orland area who would want to have their car featured in the new movie. He will be doing all the filming himself so all you have to do is bring the car.

If you are interested please contact me, along with a picture of your car via or a PM on the site. For the subject please put new camaro movie. I wll get your informaiton and pass it onto him.

Now from what I gather there are limited slot that needs to be filled so if you want to be a part of the movie you might want to act fast to secure your part.

I can assure you, this movie is going to get PLENTY of attention. So if your car is an attention whore then this is the spot for her...:D Don't let her down... it is time for her 15 mins of fame!

I am sure Casey will reply to this thread with more details and to answer any question if yall have any.

Tags:
  2. CJP

Thank you very much for posting this.

This film is shot entirely in High Definition like Return of The Camaro.
    However this time, it will be even better looking. As you can see from
    the stills and video footage I can capture any color paint just fine.

What I really need is more driving and racing footage. All safe, nothing illegal.
    Contact me for more info or details. I will also post pictures of the 5th Gens
    I have photographed so you can see the quality of the work, along with the
    above link to Return of The Camaro.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

3. MasterZ Staff Alumni

Also note,

this is not limited to only 5th gen's...

it is open to all generation Camaro's!!!

4. Justablur

just because you have a 5th gen lol. but ill see if i can get a good camera because im going to the track next weekend...soo ill let you know if i get one.

5. CJP

Are you close to Orlando/Central Florida? I could come film you myself.

6. 96 Z-Ragtop

I am in the West Palm area, if you are doing this on the weekends I could come up there.

7. nastylt1

mine might not be good for you but let me know....

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

8. nastylt1

i am in tampa fl....

9. 95z28onjuice

I would love to get into this. i live in clearwater florida, and i have family in orlando. i also race my car at sunshine speedway all the time.
    burnout at sunshine.jpg #ad

10. 95z28onjuice

and some motor,gauges, and rear view pictures. How long is the new film going to be? i liked the first video you shot. let me know thanks Tom
    lt1 new engine pic.jpg #ad
    frostbite rear.jpg #ad
    gauges in frost.jpg #ad

11. GradeZ28

What equipment are you using?

12. CJP

I shoot everything on Canon equipment. Still and HD video.